Monday, May 4, 2009

BUSY LITTLE BEE

TSOTD (after my 12 hr shift last night)



warm-up


15 ball crunch w/ twist


15 stability ball on forearms roll forward and back


20 lunges avalanche medicine ball style (if you ever need to dig your way out of an avalanche with basketball this is the exercise for you!) - functional fitness is important





4 rounds





95# deadlift - 8 reps


30# alternating dumbbell press - 8 reps/arm


25# dumbbell swings to full extension? - 8 reps


30# dumbbell row (on bench) - 8 reps/arm





3 rounds





medicine ball opposite arm/opposite leg crunch up - 10 reps/side


12# dumbbells on bosu ball squat/curl/press - 10 reps


assisted dips (pin at 6) - 10 reps





25# dumbbell pull over to skull crusher - 15 reps


wall sit 1-2 minutes



AND SLEEP!



This evening I went to the studio. I got one hour in of observation and then did my self practice in the reformer class that was going on. We also worked some on the wunda chair. Tomorrow I am teaching my first "students", kinda nervous!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you do all that after a 12 hour shift - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete