Monday, May 18, 2009

mundayne....

TSOTD -

jumpboard intervals reformer workout

Nothing like working 4 nights in a row, having one off, and gearing up for another tomorrow and being up at 1am wide awake. Not a bad thing to keep a night schedule when working like that, but much easier to do when you live alone and can crank the music and get your household chores done. When I first moved into my house and lived alone I pretty much painted my entire house during nights I didn't work. Now when I can't sleep it involves a lot of reading and websurfing. Not as productive as I would like. Well I guess this will be a good time to study for my level one test. Despite being a nurse the functional anatomy that I have to learn for my test does require me to study. I tried to explain to my anatomy teacher that even though I see a lot of musculoskeletal injuries while working in the er; my job pretty much goes like this.....

"Here is your vicodin and you need to follow up with the orthopedic doctor"

Work is annoying lately. My schedule is super busy right now. I really, really want to be here

No comments:

Post a Comment