Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SLEEP DISORDERS AND GARDEN DELIGHTS






I HAVE UNOFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY DIAGNOSED MYSELF WITH A SLEEP DISORDER. I WAS UP AGAIN LAST NIGHT FROM 12:30-4 AM THEN OVERSLEPT THIS MORNING AND MISSED MY TRAINER APPOINTMENT. LUCKILY? UNLUCKILY HE ALLOWED ME TO COME IN AND WORKOUT THIS AFTERNOON BUT I HAD TO WORKOUT WITH THE FIREFIGHTER WANNABE'S (2 OF HIS GUY CLIENTS THAT ARE BOTH TESTING AT DIFFERENT FIRE DEPTS). SO HERE IT IS....TSOTD FIREFIGHTER STYLE!

warm - up????

2 ROUNDS

SQUAT THRUSTER TO OVERHEAD PRESS 20# DUMBBELLS - 15 REPS
PUSH UP POSITION ROW/ROW - 10 REPS
BURPEES W/ PUSHUP - 10

1 ROUND
TRAINER HATERS (PUSH UP/ROW/ROW/SQUAT/CURL/OVERHEAD PRESS) - 20# DUMBBELLS - 10 REPS

3 ROUNDS
TRACTOR TIRE FLIP (YES, I AM SERIOUS)
50 M SPRINT

2 ROUNDS
SIDE THROW TO WALL W/ MEDICINE BALL 10REPS/SIDE
SQUAT CHEST THROWS W/ MEDICINE BALL 15REPS

3 ROUNDS
OLYMPIC BAR BENCH PRESS 75# - 8 REPS
CABLE LAT PULL DOWN ONE KNEE ON AIREX PAD PINS AT 35 - 8 REPS
FORWARD FALL HAMSTRING CURLS - 8 REPS

1 ROUND
UP/UP/DOWN/DOWN - IN PLANK POSITION ON ELBOWS COME UP FROM ONE ELBOW TO HAND THEN THE OTHER THEN GO BACK DOWN TO ONE ELBOW THEN OTHER ALTERNATING WHICH ONE COMES UP FIRST - 1-2 MINUTES NOT STOPPING
LOW LEG HOLD - WITH THUMBS UNDER BUTT HOLD LEGS OFF GROUND 5-6 INCHES USING ABS - 30SEC - 1 MINUTE

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with that desert grown food - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep deprivation makes me hit the capslock key too ;)

    Your garden looks good! I keep throwing seedlings in mine hoping that SOMETHING will take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked about my home treadmill. I have a Nordictrack and I like a lot. The deck folds up so we are able to keep it in the laundry room out of the way when we are not using it. We picked it up at Sears many years ago and it has worked out really well. I don't do intense speedwork on it - I save that for the treadmill at the gym or a track when I can find one to use - but it is great when I can't get my run in at any other time in the day I can go down in the evening and still get a run in. I hope that helped.

    ReplyDelete