Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cross train Saturday

Todays cross train was pilates (reformer class) - 60 minutes

I again ventured into class with a new teacher. It is actually really fun going to classes with different teachers because they all focus on correctly just slightly different parts of your form. This was the first time I have had a male pilates teacher (actually I take that back I was a guinea pig for Bart when he was going through instructor training). Either way it was a great class and my favorite exercise/stretch of the day which I haven't done since going to STOTT class was The Mermaid.

When I got home I did some foam rolling and further stretching. My legs were a bit more taxed by the mere 20 minute yog I did yesterday than my cardio was. It is amazing how fast you lose it.

Ok so this post is short and sweet as it is now time for my weekend vampire life to start. To mix things up a bit and because my trainer cancelled my friday torture session I will be dragging my tired self to the gym in the am for some good ol' weight training torture! I can feel the lactic acid brewing already!

Have a great rest of the weekend. Good Luck to everyone in Boston especially Kara!

No comments:

Post a Comment