Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm alive.....

BARELY! This past weekend has kicked my ass. My diet has been crap. I guess I figured if I wasn't getting sleep, I should at least get food. My allergies are back, my nose is once again a faucet. I haven't worked out in over a week (as if I've had time). Saturday someone thought it would be awesome to put speed walls (I mean bumps) in the parking garage. Sunday night I walked into a bomb threat at work (thanks for letting me know prior to clocking in). Monday I became a blessed healer. And tonight my Barnacle Bo had a sudden onset of pain while eating and now he can't eat or open his mouth all the way?!? Anyways, tomorrow is a small respite in this crazy two week schedule of mine (although now may end up with a trip to the vet). Then I work thur,fri,sat, and sun! I am missing my torture sessions this week due to my schedule again (that's 2 weeks in a row, boo!).

On the positive side **my okra finally bloomed up**

I think I will try and go for a run tomorrow, maybe that will drain my sinuses!

I can't wait for next week when my schedule gets back to norm!

2 comments:

  1. I always love how my clogged sinuses just drip free & clear on the run. I'm a snotty mess, but at least it's not giving me a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sometimes when I get back from a run I look drenched in sweat, but no that would just be my snot! Makes me look like I worked real hard though!

    ReplyDelete